NORA TV: How Impact helps retailers leverage the power of partnerships
In a world where even the largest retailers are having to find new ways to achieve growth, automation provides an efficient approach to revenue-driving partnerships. Peter Bray, Impact’s Director of Sales APAC, sat down with Lisa Shalem, General Manager of Shoes & Sox, to discuss partnerships, ecommerce, and how Impact’s all-in-one platform is transforming the way enterprises manage and optimize all types of partnerships.
In this video, learn how partnership automation technology:
- Allows you to diversify the partners you work with
- Sets you up to work with any type of partner successfully
- Customizes and tracks commission payouts
- Maximizes productivity through significant workflow efficiencies
- Drives revenue by working with various partners in diverse ways
Watch the video for essential tips on growing your partnerships — and your business.